I could tell by the passion in their voices how much they love their jobs. They told us about how much work and planning goes into Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Some fun facts I live-tweeted:
- There are over 300 pumpkins on Main Street and over 1000 in Disneyland.
- Pumpkins are all hand carved.
- It took a year to get approval for Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Next year will be the 13th year of Haunted Mansion Holiday and will open on Friday the 13th - September 13, 2013.
- 99% of the Nightmare Before Christmas props are stored in the Mansion!
That cowboy wanted to stand in line by himself.
That's Disneyland's Social Media and Print Manager Erin Glover as a Mousekeeter with Duke.
Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. I should pay Disney for this amazing event. All thoughts are my own.